Wednesday 6 September 2017

Prayer4UKToday 7 Sep 17



Our Father in heaven Hallowed be Your Name ABI-KABOD Father of Glory Eph. 4:6  Thy Kingdom come. Thy will be done. On earth as it is in Heaven.

DAY 23 - “My overcomers will rise.”


The path I take you on is not the wide way that leads to destruction, but a narrow way that grows more narrow as I lead you forward. I must have My overcomers. I must have My day breakers.

They will be those whom I take down narrow paths that lead into My heart and into My ways. Faith I will give you, but the good works you must do for Me will only come when ego is out of the way and left behind. My overcomers will rise and sing even when imprisoned and in pain.

I will come through you as a flood, washing away what defiles. At times, my flood will bring tears as you see how intent I am on making you My deliverer.

There is a place where My prisoners of love are kept close to My heart. And there nothing can disturb them, even when the earth is shaking all around them. I must have My overcoming ones, and My preparation of their hearts will be complete. For this is why your path grows more narrow, so narrow that only I will take you through.

With My love comes My power. You will no longer walk in your own way and the paths of your own choosing, for I have destined you to reign in life as My overcomer, My dawn maker. But for you to become My overcomer, I must first conquer you thoroughly and completely. Then you will rise like an eagle in the sky, unable to fall, for I will keep you from falling as you keep yourself in My love.

THE PASSION TRANSLATION

“Now may the God who brought us peace by raising from the dead our Lord Jesus Christ so that he would be the Great Shepherd of his flock; and by the power of the blood of the eternal covenant ... may he work perfection into every part of you giving you all that you need to fulfill your destiny. And may he express through you all that is excellent and pleasing to him through your life-union with Jesus the Anointed One who is to receive all glory forever! Amen!” —HEBREWS 13:20–22

THE ACTIVATION 

Have you ever felt that the way God is leading you on is becoming more narrow, maybe even more painful? Has it occurred to you that He could be strengthening you to be His overcomer? Reflect on that idea here. [Passion Translation FB]

Please pray and share with your intercessors, Bible Study Groups, Prayer Groups, Church Prayers, Men & Women’s Groups. Thank you.

Las & Arlene Ratnayake
Prayer4UKToday@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prayer4UKToday G7 Summit Cornwall 11th June 2021

Our Father in heaven Hallowed be Your Name   YAHOVAH TSIDKENU LORD our Righteousness Jer. 23:6  Thy Kingdom come. Thy will be done. On earth...